Modme Forums

Help with script fora perk that makes u never need to reload

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: HATMANYO

I have an idea for a perk I'm going to call bullet brandy which makes it so you don't need to reload ad shooting takes form your stockpile before taking form you clip. I think the perk should be either 3000 points or 3500 points. I know there is a gobble gum that does this but I wanna perk that does it instead. How hard will it be to code and if I can have any help it will be appreciated.thx

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

Like I said to the other guy asking about perks: if you come up with a model I will script it and we can release this for everyone to use

ModmeBot:

Reply By: HATMANYO

natesmithzombies

Like I said to the other guy asking about perks: if you come up with a model I will script it and we can release this for everyone to use

Should i make the model in radient out brush models and things or should i make a model (i dont really know how to make it a model)

ModmeBot:

HATMANYO
natesmithzombies

Should i make the model in radient out brush models and things or should i make a model (i dont really know how to make it a model)

Definitely not in radiant lol but you should try to find a model online and change the texture or something. I dont want to code a perk that everyone cant use and I would want it to have a nice model so it looks professional.

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
HATMANYO
natesmithzombies

Definitely not in radiant lol but you should try to find a model online and change the texture or something. I dont want to code a perk that everyone cant use and I would want it to have a nice model so it looks professional.

im not sure how to do all that but I'll try

ModmeBot:

HATMANYO
natesmithzombies
HATMANYO
natesmithzombies

Sweet! Good luck you can do it! Think of all the maps that will have your custom perk lol

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
HATMANYO
natesmithzombies
HATMANYO
natesmithzombies

Sweet! Good luck you can do it! Think of all the maps that will have your custom perk lol

Ya I know I spent 2weeks trying to think of a name. I'm gonna use tombstones machine as a base model

ModmeBot:

HATMANYO
natesmithzombies
HATMANYO
natesmithzombies
HATMANYO
natesmithzombies

Ya I know I spent 2weeks trying to think of a name. I'm gonna use tombstones machine as a base model

thats a good start. Just modify the texture and make it look better. I think JBird has a tutorial on retexturing objects

ModmeBot:

ive finished the machine and the bottle view and world ive put them in games and im going to pur a video on youtube showing the model ok

my channel is HatManGaming

here is the link

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

I don't understand. Isn't this just an overpowered version of Speed Cola? Seems too good to me, especially with weapons that normally have very small clips. Plus it would make buying Speed Cola completely obsolete. I feel like you should maybe change it to something less powerful. For instance, your bullets automatically move from the stock to your clip at a rate of 2 bullets/second or something like that. That way you don't have to reload as often as you should, but you can't just spam the entire clip and keep firing. It would also give speed cola a use again (if you even want to include it in your map). Just a thought.

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202

I don't understand. Isn't this just an overpowered version of Speed Cola? Seems too good to me, especially with weapons that normally have very small clips. Plus it would make buying Speed Cola completely obsolete. I feel like you should maybe change it to something less powerful. For instance, your bullets automatically move from the stock to your clip at a rate of 2 bullets/second or something like that. That way you don't have to reload as often as you should, but you can't just spam the entire clip and keep firing. It would also give speed cola a use again (if you even want to include it in your map). Just a thought.

Lets keep this idea train rolling. I agree that this will be too OP. Lets make something everyone will really think is balanced and fun

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
Abnormal202

Lets keep this idea train rolling. I agree that this will be too OP. Lets make something everyone will really think is balanced and fun

Well if if technically replaces speed cola and electric cherry y not combine the two prises and make it 5000??

If this is still op I like the idea that abnormal202 had. So Natesmithzombies can you code it so bullets move from the stockpile to the clip.

ModmeBot:

HATMANYO
natesmithzombies
Abnormal202

Well if if technically replaces speed cola and electric cherry y not combine the two prises and make it 5000??

If this is still op I like the idea that abnormal202 had. So Natesmithzombies can you code it so bullets move from the stockpile to the clip.

yeah we can do this. Just send me the models through a PM