Modme Forums

Custom Perk help!

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: XxRaPiDK3LLERxX

So these custom perks that I'm trying to make are like upgrades to Juggernog etc but will have different machine lights and icon.

So here's what Upgraded Juggernog is called: Extremenog - (I'm currently using SoE jingle for juggernog so this new version would have the old jingle)

I'm going to use juggernog's perk machine and try to edit it's light to pink (Like the juggernog upgrade in revelations)

The help I need is that if I use the juggernog machine model, how can I make a new icon for it? How do I script it? would copying and pasting juggernog script and changing any text that is called *Juggernog* to the new name?

Thanks!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

XxRaPiDK3LLERxX

So these custom perks that I'm trying to make are like upgrades to Juggernog etc but will have different machine lights and icon.

So here's what Upgraded Juggernog is called: Extremenog - (I'm currently using SoE jingle for juggernog so this new version would have the old jingle)

I'm going to use juggernog's perk machine and try to edit it's light to pink (Like the juggernog upgrade in revelations)

The help I need is that if I use the juggernog machine model, how can I make a new icon for it? How do I script it? would copying and pasting juggernog script and changing any text that is called *Juggernog* to the new name?

Thanks!

This is kind of alot to bite off at once. You might want to make this one a project for learning all the things. I would suggest trying to script it first and then making the icon after you see it is working. Maybe creating a way to upgrade jug might be a better idea than making an entirely new machine

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Last Knight898

u can try editing the juggernog model in APE and editing its stats( go to the perk.gsc)

im not very good with changing models so im not to sure how easy it is

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxRaPiDK3LLERxX

natesmithzombies
XxRaPiDK3LLERxX

Thanks!

This is kind of alot to bite off at once. You might want to make this one a project for learning all the things. I would suggest trying to script it first and then making the icon after you see it is working. Maybe creating a way to upgrade jug might be a better idea than making an entirely new machine

Scripting it would be hard for me... that was an idea, I was trying to make the perk machine the same as jugger nog but make all red, to pink and a new icon for upgraded jug.

The

u can try editing the juggernog model in APE and editing its stats( go to the perk.gsc)

im not very good with changing models so im not to sure how easy it is

I have been stareing at juggernog gsc and have found the script that'll increase the health of the player.

function init_juggernaut()
{	
	// tweakable variables
	zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_perk_juggernaut_health",	100 );
	zombie_utility::set_zombie_var( "zombie_perk_juggernaut_health_upgrade",	150 );		
}