Modme Forums

Script to make zombies walk through dyn brush?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: XxCAFxX

So basically there is a section in my map that you have to blow a hole in the wall to get to widows wine, I acheived this by combining dynamic brushes with natesmith's shootable door script. The problem now is that there is an invisible barrier where the hole now is that zombies cant walk through and weapons cant shoot through it either, but the player can walk through it just fine. I'm wondering if there was a script that could make this possible or is it something i would have to do in radiant?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

XxCAFxX

So basically there is a section in my map that you have to blow a hole in the wall to get to widows wine, I acheived this by combining dynamic brushes with natesmith's shootable door script. The problem now is that there is an invisible barrier where the hole now is that zombies cant walk through and weapons cant shoot through it either, but the player can walk through it just fine. I'm wondering if there was a script that could make this possible or is it something i would have to do in radiant?

You need to use this: