Modme Forums

Custom Magic Box sound

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: eMoX MaNgA

Hello, how can i change the sound from magic box (open, close etc.) ? If someone have the aliases.

Thanks for all :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: eMoX MaNgA

Up ! :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

eMoX

Up ! :)

A fairly quick way would be to rip the anim with Wraith, import to maya, then look at the SENotes node on the left, those names are also the alias's for the notetracks.

ModmeBot:

Thanks for your reply but i just want change the sound of the magic box :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dan9977

use this sound alias

zmb_music_box,,,yourfolder\yoursound.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,75,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ModmeBot:

Thanks but for "open" and "close" sound aliase ? For custom sound :)

ModmeBot:

eMoX

Ripping the anim literally, as I said, gets you the alias names to use, you don't have to import the anim to the game, it's literally for reading the correct alias name...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

eMoX

i am pretty sure these work, let me know if they work for you

zmb_lid_close,,,zombie\music_box\box_close.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,60,60,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
zmb_lid_open,,,zombie\music_box\box_open.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,60,60,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
eMoX

[/left][left]zmb_lid_close,,,zombie\music_box\box_close.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,60,60,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[left] [/left]zmb_lid_open,,,zombie\music_box\box_open.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,60,60,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[/left]

I'm not sure how you're embedding code now t-bone but if you aren't please use the button as it looks like your format got messed up slightly...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

DTZxPorter
tbone-5
eMoX

[/left][left]zmb_lid_close,,,zombie\music_box\box_close.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,60,60,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[left] [/left]zmb_lid_open,,,zombie\music_box\box_open.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,60,60,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[/left]

I'm not sure how you're embedding code now t-bone but if you aren't please use the button as it looks like your format got messed up slightly...

i have no clue how i messed something that simple up a little to tired just trying to help him out, ill try to fix it lol, edit i fixed up that was a massive mess up not sure how i did it lol thanks for letting me know because i did not check what it looked like after i posted it i was busy at that time & a little tired

ModmeBot:

Ok i try it now, thanks :)

ModmeBot:

DTZxPorter
eMoX

Ripping the anim literally, as I said, gets you the alias names to use, you don't have to import the anim to the game, it's literally for reading the correct alias name...

How can i do that ? I dont really know how to do, thanks ! :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

I managed to change my mysery box sound :)

But is there a way to increase the volume? (Or decrease other sounds)

Edit: found a way.

Audacity program and Amplify effect / setting. :)