Modme Forums

how to add electric cherry for perko EE

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: themotogamer115

i want to add electric cherry for when you finish the shootable perkoholic EE but dont want the perk machine in the map any know how?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

It should work by following this tutorial: http://phabricator.aviacreations.com/w/black_ops_3/basics/setup_perks/

If you already fixed your electric cherry script just make sure you add:

#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_electric_cherry;

to your map's csc and gsc.

Then include the perk in your map by placing this in your map's zone file:

//Electric Cherry
xmodel,p6_zm_vending_electric_cherry_off
xmodel,p6_zm_vending_electric_cherry_on
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/_zm_perk_electric_cherry.gsc
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/_zm_perk_electric_cherry.csc

(This was just the last few steps in the electric cherry tutoial linked above)

That should enable the perk in your map. Then just don't place the perk machine anywhere. It will be enabled on the map but there wouldn't be an actual machine to buy it from but because it's enabled on the map you should still get it from a perkaholic EE or Wunderfizz if you have it on your map.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: godzilla666420
can u plz send me a linnk to the eletric cherry gsc and csc files witch can be found in call of duty black ops iii/share/raw/zm/scripts/zm
becaause i messed up the files so i need a new gsc and csc file for eletric chery

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

godzilla666420
can u plz send me a linnk to the eletric cherry gsc and csc files witch can be found in call of duty black ops iii/share/raw/zm/scripts/zm becaause i messed up the files so i need a new gsc and csc file for eletric chery

Here ya go: https://mega.nz/#!vNRRVLAB!fFS8AWJrHSKsZwWtLYZGh22wWSUt_RRdtnBqq22h05k

ModmeBot:

Reply By: godzilla666420
can some one plz send me the _zm_perk_electric_cherry.gsc and _zm_perk_electric_cherry.csc i axidentaly deleted them contact me via email [email protected]