Modme Forums

round system

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: alexisloic21

Hello, I made a script for that in the sleeve 3 the water goes up but when I get to the sleeve 3 the water does not rise script :

function water_up(player)
{
	level.water_start_round = 3;

watermodel = GetEnt("water","targetname");

level endon("intermission");

while(1)
	{
		level waittill( "between_round_over" ); 
		if( level.round_number == level.water_start_round )
		{
			watermodel MoveY(120,50);
			player IPrintLnBold("this is a test");

}

}
}

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

Can you explain what you are trying to do. The way your script is written, the water will only move 120 units high in 50 seconds on round 3. I imagine this is not what you want to happen

ModmeBot:

Reply By: alexisloic21

natesmithzombies

Can you explain what you are trying to do. The way your script is written, the water will only move 120 units high in 50 seconds on round 3. I imagine this is not what you want to happen

I would like to make a movement in the sleeve 3 and when it is the sleeve 3 and well the not to move

In this case the iprintlnbolt does not tell itself either so it is a script error for the sleeve

ModmeBot:

alexisloic21
natesmithzombies

I would like to make a movement in the sleeve 3 and when it is the sleeve 3 and well the not to move

In this case the iprintlnbolt does not tell itself either so it is a script error for the sleeve

Did you thread it in your mapname.gsc in the function main?

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
alexisloic21
natesmithzombies

yes

That's what I do not understand for me my script is good

ModmeBot:

alexisloic21
natesmithzombies
alexisloic21
natesmithzombies

yes

Are you sure at the beginning of round 3 you do not get a message on screen?

ModmeBot:

natesmithzombies
alexisloic21
natesmithzombies
alexisloic21
natesmithzombies

yes

no

vidéo :

ModmeBot:

alexisloic21
natesmithzombies
alexisloic21
natesmithzombies
alexisloic21
natesmithzombies

yes

no

vidéo :

no one ?