Modme Forums

Multiple power switches?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: XxCAFxX

So, I was playing Nuketown Remastered on WAW last night and it gave me an idea for my map. is it possible to script multiple power switches into BO3 to where you have to turn on all the switches before the power turns on?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

I'm not sure how to do it but maybe it could be done like the shootable models.

You could shoot the trigger or trigger it in any other way (trigger_use) and when a certain number of triggers are triggered the power turns on

i never tested this but add this to the script (when complete)

power_flag = ("power_on");

and you'd probably need to add this to the top:

#using scripts\zm\_zm_power;

ModmeBot:

Reply By: WARDOGSK93

multiple power switches is actually a very simple thing to add just place and stamp your power siwtch prefabs and on the switches trigger add the lvp script_int kvp (see below) where power zone would be a unique name for each powered zone

then on all your perks (or anything that has power) do the same thing add script_int kvp and thats it

multipe power switches are already scripted in zm_power and things like zm_perks gsc handles power zones automaticly

script_int - power_zone

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxCAFxX

WARDOGSK93

multiple power switches is actually a very simple thing to add just place and stamp your power siwtch prefabs and on the switches trigger add the lvp script_int kvp (see below) where power zone would be a unique name for each powered zone

then on all your perks (or anything that has power) do the same thing add script_int kvp and thats it

multipe power switches are already scripted in zm_power and things like zm_perks gsc handles power zones automaticly

script_int - power_zone

I didn't know that, however, what im looking for is a way to not have power at all until all of the switches are all activated.