Modme Forums

Someone Help Me With Custom Models?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Lokii

Can someone help me maybe model or port the Mob Of The Dead Mystery Box, as well i do not know how to do it XD as i am making a mob of the dead map so yeah, thanks :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: LLamaMods101

Lokii

Can someone help me maybe model or port the Mob Of The Dead Mystery Box, as well i do not know how to do it XD as i am making a mob of the dead map so yeah, thanks :)

if i where you i would just wait till the people that are curently working on the mod box to release it to the public but if your cant be bothered to wait just watch this vid make sure you watch the whole thing if you have any trobles i might be able to help :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Lokii

LLamaMods101
Lokii

if i where you i would just wait till the people that are curently working on the mod box to release it to the public but if your cant be bothered to wait just watch this vid make sure you watch the whole thing if you have any trobles i might be able to help :)

Ill check it out :)