Modme Forums

Map’s Pack-a-Punch Camo On Ported Weapons

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: MJPW

Hi I've tried various ways toward applying the map's Pack-a-Punch camo on custom weapons ported into the map but with no successful results. The Pack-a-Punch camo Im using for the map is the Ice camo (or #43). Also if I made a custom Pack-a-Punch camo how would I go about applying it to all of the standard weapons?

Thank you :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

MJPW

Hi I've tried various ways toward applying the map's Pack-a-Punch camo on custom weapons ported into the map but with no successful results. The Pack-a-Punch camo Im using for the map is the Ice camo (or #43). Also if I made a custom Pack-a-Punch camo how would I go about applying it to all of the standard weapons?

there has been videos on this on youtube its really easy, you just copy the camo index & rename the copy with gun name & set your gun textures to cover the parts of the gun with camo in the index, then you copy it to all in that index & done & then set it under camo in the weapon file i think that's what it's called, look up a video easier to see if you can't find one ill find one & link it for you

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MJPW

tbone-5
MJPW

there has been videos on this on youtube its really easy, you just copy the camo index & rename the copy with gun name & set your gun textures to cover the parts of the gun with camo in the index, then you copy it to all in that index & done & then set it under camo in the weapon file i think that's what it's called, look up a video easier to see if you can't find one ill find one & link it for you

Sorry for taking 10 years to reply (life wont stop for anyone). Ive tried this but it spits the weapon back out without the camo. link

I know it wasnt included at the end of the video but I knew it was needed: I added the "camo_t7_GUNNAME_dlc1_base76" material name under camos in the upgraded file.

Ive tried this several times on some of my weapons in my mod but no luck with anything.

ModmeBot:

MJPW
tbone-5
MJPW

Sorry for taking 10 years to reply (life wont stop for anyone). Ive tried this but it spits the weapon back out without the camo. link

I know it wasnt included at the end of the video but I knew it was needed: I added the "camo_t7_GUNNAME_dlc1_base76" material name under camos in the upgraded file.

Ive tried this several times on some of my weapons in my mod but no luck with anything.

did you make sure you added the camo index under camo or whatever it is called in the weaponfile? you add the index there

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
MJPW
tbone-5
MJPW

did you make sure you added the camo index under camo or whatever it is called in the weaponfile? you add the index there

I actually just had a thought to change it to the zombie maps PaP camos so I changed it to the 4 Gorod camos. I had it set to 43 with only one varient (being the #43 ice camo). I guess I just cant use it. But if I wanted to make a custom material (pap camo) and apply it to the other weapons how could I do that?

ModmeBot:

MJPW
tbone-5
MJPW
tbone-5
MJPW

I actually just had a thought to change it to the zombie maps PaP camos so I changed it to the 4 Gorod camos. I had it set to 43 with only one varient (being the #43 ice camo). I guess I just cant use it. But if I wanted to make a custom material (pap camo) and apply it to the other weapons how could I do that?

you could just do it the easy way & make a model for pack a punch & put the camo on the textures but your need to port a camo, than you just make the pack a punch version model into the one with the camo

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DorDur215

MJPW
tbone-5
MJPW
tbone-5
MJPW

Really good tutorial by Azsry on how properly do custom camos.

ModmeBot:

DorDur215
MJPW
tbone-5
MJPW
tbone-5
MJPW

Really good tutorial by Azsry on how properly do custom camos.

That works! Thank you!