Modme Forums

Scripting with Lights

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Abnormal202

I've been trying to do some scripting with lights but it doesn't seem to work, even when I set it to scriptable. I can't move them, or perform any of the functions on them. Is there some sort of trick?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZoekMeMaar

Abnormal202

I've been trying to do some scripting with lights but it doesn't seem to work, even when I set it to scriptable. I can't move them, or perform any of the functions on them. Is there some sort of trick?

I had the same prob, but what u can do is MoveZ(350,1);//fist int is the units it will move, the seconde one is an time int

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

ZoekMeMaar
Abnormal202

I had the same prob, but what u can do is MoveZ(350,1);//fist int is the units it will move, the seconde one is an time int

I tried that, it doesn't work. Does it work for you? Maybe there is some other problem I'm having...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: WARDOGSK93

in bo3 all light functions have been deprecate and no longer work :( found this out from DidUKnowiPwn on the ModTools Discord server

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

WARDOGSK93

in bo3 all light functions have been deprecate and no longer work :( found this out from DidUKnowiPwn on the ModTools Discord server

So I can't even move lights? That's sad. Is there a way I could turn a light into an FX?