Modme Forums

only one raygun or wonder weapon script help

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: tbone-5

i am trying to figure out how to make it so the box restricts landing on a ray gun when you have the ray gun mark 2 on you just like Bo2, this could also be helpful for anyone who wants to restrict a person from having multiple wonder weapons in co op as well. any help would on this be appreciated

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Kingslayer Kyle

tbone-5

i am trying to figure out how to make it so the box restricts landing on a ray gun when you have the ray gun mark 2 on you just like Bo2, this could also be helpful for anyone who wants to restrict a person from having multiple wonder weapons in co op as well. any help would on this be appreciated

This is what I use to edit my CSV files: https://www.ronsplace.eu/products/ronseditor

It will make your weapons and sound alias's easier to read and edit,

Open your zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv with this program and look for the coloumn that says 'limit'

and then just set that to the number that you want the limit to be and save.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

Kingslayer
tbone-5

This is what I use to edit my CSV files: https://www.ronsplace.eu/products/ronseditor

Open your zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv with this program and look for the coloumn that says 'limit'

I'm not looking to limit one weapon that will not do what i am looking for, i need it so when you have one gun it will not give you another gun out of the box limiting how many will not help this people could still get both rayguns, i want it to work like bo2 were you can only get one raygun per player raygun mark 2 or raygun, if i have raygun mark 2 i do not want raygun to come out of the box & vise versa, also in co op one person can get more than one WW even if its limited to 1 so this does not help at all if one player can steal all the WWs from box, so if someone makes this a script would help everyone have more control over the box

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Kingslayer Kyle

tbone-5
Kingslayer
tbone-5

I'm not looking to limit one weapon that will not do what i am looking for, i need it so when you have one gun it will not give you another gun out of the box limiting how many will not help this people could still get both rayguns, i want it to work like bo2 were you can only get one raygun per player raygun mark 2 or raygun, if i have raygun mark 2 i do not want raygun to come out of the box & vise versa, also in co op one person can get more than one WW even if its limited to 1 so this does not help at all if one player can steal all the WWs from box, so if someone makes this a script would help everyone have more control over the box

Ah, I see what you mean.. looks like there's gonna be a little scripting required for that then

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

Kingslayer
tbone-5
Kingslayer
tbone-5

Ah, I see what you mean.. looks like there's gonna be a little scripting required for that then

yeah but hopefully if someone does it, it will help everyone out. its something we are lacking right now with the box