Modme Forums

Wardog Hud Alignment

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: UnwarylCaution

The wardog perks do not properly line up with all of the other perks and does not use the bo2 perk shader I recently downloaded, how do you properly align the perks? and enable the wardog perks to use the shader also

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Kingslayer Kyle

UnwarylCaution

The wardog perks do not properly line up with all of the other perks and does not use the bo2 perk shader I recently downloaded, how do you properly align the perks? and enable the wardog perks to use the shader also

As for the alignment, i'd love to fix this aswell.. But if your shaders aren't working then you haven't installed them properly or the wardog addon isn't installed properly

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

the shaders are easy to change, you look in wardogs GDTs & find the image for them & change them done. as for the alignment i have no clue what your talking about. are you talking about the perk HUD spacing or size or height?

ModmeBot:

tbone-5

the shaders are easy to change, you look in wardogs GDTs & find the image for them & change them done. as for the alignment i have no clue what your talking about. are you talking about the perk HUD spacing or size or height?

To me that's what it sounds like, the wardog perk hud has more space between perks

ModmeBot:

Kingslayer
tbone-5

To me that's what it sounds like, the wardog perk hud has more space between perks

i spent a bit of time perfecting Wardogs Perk HUD for myself to look as close as black ops 3s perk shaders as possible. its not to hard to edit the spacing its really easy. this is Wardogs Perk HUD in the mod i am working on.

Here is Screenshot look at the perk Shader spacing & height

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
Kingslayer
tbone-5

i spent a bit of time perfecting Wardogs Perk HUD for myself to look as close as black ops 3s perk shaders as possible. its not to hard to edit the spacing its really easy. this is Wardogs Perk HUD in the mod i am working on.

Ah fair, where is it.. In one of the scripts? I'm too lazy to look lol

ModmeBot:

Kingslayer
tbone-5
Kingslayer
tbone-5

Ah fair, where is it.. In one of the scripts? I'm too lazy to look lol

Wardog/perk/_wardog_perk_hud.gsc

these are the setting i use for that. edit i spaced it out by one to make it look closer to how treyarch has it

hud.x = 86 + (entity.perk_hud.size * 25);
hud.y = -17;
hud.alpha = 1;
hud SetShader(level._wardog_perk_shaders[tokens[1]], 24, 25);