Modme Forums

Galvaknuckles wallbuy script

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: snprym

Could somebody help me with a wallbuy script for ported galvaknuckles?

Like the bowie knife, when bought it playes the first raise anim but after that it switches back to your previous weapon.

If you want to help me, I can send you the weapon files for the galvaknuckles if you want.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

snprym

Could somebody help me with a wallbuy script for ported galvaknuckles?

Like the bowie knife, when bought it playes the first raise anim but after that it switches back to your previous weapon.

If you want to help me, I can send you the weapon files for the galvaknuckles if you want.

i can help you with this if you want. you would have to pm me so i can help you through its not to hard but i do not have the time to explain it right now, id rather just do it for you i know how to

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

for anyone that wants this download is here Download the melee weapon name & flourish names are, melee weapon name is galva & flourish weapon name is galva_flourish, make sure these are your weapon names otherwise the script will not work. the perk script for widows wine is for wardogs perk HUD only it is set so this melee weapon will work with windows wine. note using this script the bowie knife won't work with windows wine only the melee weapon you set. edit updated the script another update fixed one small line in the gsc

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scary_Branden

tbone-5
for anyone that wants this download is here  the melee weapon name & flourish names are, melee weapon name is galva & flourish weapon name is galva_flourish, make sure these are your weapon names otherwise the script will not work. the perk script for widows wine is for wardogs perk HUD only it is set so this melee weapon will work with windows wine. note using this script the bowie knife won't work with windows wine only the melee weapon you set. edit updated the script another update fixed one small line in the gsc

is it possible for you to do it to the sickle or explain how to do it https://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=2760
please and thank you