Modme Forums

How do I add a weapon to the box in a mod?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: The Black Death

I know how to do it for a map - but the same method for a mod doesn't work. Anyone know? thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

The

I know how to do it for a map - but the same method for a mod doesn't work. Anyone know? thanks

its the same way for mods.

zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_zod_weapons.csv", 1);
zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_factory_weapons.csv", 1);
zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_castle_weapons.csv", 1);
zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_island_weapons.csv", 1);
zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_stalingrad_weapons.csv", 1);
zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_genesis_weapons.csv", 1);

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

tbone-5
The

zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_zod_weapons.csv", 1);
zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_factory_weapons.csv", 1);
zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_castle_weapons.csv", 1);
zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_island_weapons.csv", 1);
zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_stalingrad_weapons.csv", 1);
zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_genesis_weapons.csv", 1);

Ah okay, the way I was doing it was stringtables. Thanks!

ModmeBot:

The
tbone-5
The

no problem. im not sure if you need all of them, i think levelcommon might even change box on all maps I'm not sure i have them all in script in my mod anyway

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
The
tbone-5
The

no problem. im not sure if you need all of them, i think levelcommon might even change box on all maps I'm not sure i have them all in script in my mod anyway

How can I get a script working for this?

ModmeBot:

The
tbone-5
The
tbone-5
The

look up how to add custom weapons to box. its the same for maps & mods

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
The
tbone-5
The
tbone-5
The

I mean like the mod has no script and I can't get a script to load in

ModmeBot:

The
tbone-5
The
tbone-5
The
tbone-5
The

your going to have to setup a basic mod script or ask people for one. try calling it just from zone? maybe that will work

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
The
tbone-5
The
tbone-5
The
tbone-5
The

your going to have to setup a basic mod script or ask people for one. try calling it just from zone? maybe that will work

alright will try that