Modme Forums

Verruckt Runners BO3

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Noah Gamerscore

Hey guys, can anyone help me create a script for Verruckt Runners. Ill give 100% Credit when i upload the map. Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Hamwunk

You would need to get the anim and convert it into bo3 similar to converting old weapons.

I have them in my map and I might release the anim so others can use.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

Hamwunk

You would need to get the anim and convert it into bo3 similar to converting old weapons.

Awesome that would be great. because im honeslty really bad at this scripting thing for BO3. Thanks man

ModmeBot:

Noah
Hamwunk

Awesome that would be great. because im honeslty really bad at this scripting thing for BO3. Thanks man

Yea, I will most likely release it tomorrow or even today. :p

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

Hamwunk
Noah
Hamwunk

Oh my god, Thank you, you're the best. Ill give 100% credit if you release it and when i put it into my map. Thanks man

ModmeBot:

Noah
Hamwunk
Noah
Hamwunk

Oh my god, Thank you, you're the best. Ill give 100% credit if you release it and when i put it into my map. Thanks man

Just posted it,http://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=1076 . lol, I forgot to edit the title but whatever I guess.