Modme Forums

gsc #using script error

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Stonermagoo420
ive done alot to try to get around this my gs file is all correct and everything i dont what it is i thought it was just a simple character mistake so i placed the whole map to a new file and redid all the codes exact heres the msg launcher gives me (ignore the gobble gum bgb part i know how to fix that; its just facing the wrong way) but the bottom where it says error please help

********************************************************************************
UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:
^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.gsc'

Linker will now terminate.
********************************************************************************

==================================================
Linker summary:

There was 1 warning and 0 errors.

Warnings:
^3WARNING: "zmcore_bgb_machine" is not a valid zbarrier

Arguments passed to linker:
-language english -modsource zm_ideatraining

^1#using scripts
^1-------------^
^1ERR(0) scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.gsc (56,14) : syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_IDENTIFIER, expecting TOKEN_FILENAME : #using scripts

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

Stonermagoo420
ive done alot to try to get around this my gs file is all correct and everything i dont what it is i thought it was just a simple character mistake so i placed the whole map to a new file and redid all the codes exact heres the msg launcher gives me (ignore the gobble gum bgb part i know how to fix that; its just facing the wrong way) but the bottom where it says error please help ******************************************************************************** UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.gsc' Linker will now terminate. ******************************************************************************** ================================================== Linker summary: There was 1 warning and 0 errors. Warnings: ^3WARNING: "zmcore_bgb_machine" is not a valid zbarrier Arguments passed to linker: -language english -modsource zm_ideatraining ================================================== ^1#using scripts ^1-------------^ ^1ERR(0) scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.gsc (56,14) : syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_IDENTIFIER, expecting TOKEN_FILENAME : #using scripts

Paste your script here from lines 50 to 60.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Stonermagoo420

Abnormal202
Stonermagoo420 ive done alot to try to get around this my gs file is all correct and everything i dont what it is i thought it was just a simple character mistake so i placed the whole map to a new file and redid all the codes exact heres the msg launcher gives me (ignore the gobble gum bgb part i know how to fix that; its just facing the wrong way) but the bottom where it says error please help ******************************************************************************** UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.gsc' Linker will now terminate. ******************************************************************************** ================================================== Linker summary: There was 1 warning and 0 errors. Warnings: ^3WARNING: "zmcore_bgb_machine" is not a valid zbarrier Arguments passed to linker: -language english -modsource zm_ideatraining ================================================== ^1#using scripts ^1-------------^ ^1ERR(0) scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.gsc (56,14) : syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_IDENTIFIER, expecting TOKEN_FILENAME : #using scripts Paste your script here from lines 50 to 60.

Here you go i have brutus in there and he works fine i think it might be the power state but then again heres lines 50-60 off my gsc file and if you need my csc too let me know

//Traps
#using scripts\zm\_zm_trap_electric;

#using scripts\zm\zm_usermap;

#using scripts/zm/zm_pc_powerstate;

// NSZ Brutus
#using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_brutus;

ModmeBot:

Stonermagoo420
Abnormal202 Stonermagoo420 ive done alot to try to get around this my gs file is all correct and everything i dont what it is i thought it was just a simple character mistake so i placed the whole map to a new file and redid all the codes exact heres the msg launcher gives me (ignore the gobble gum bgb part i know how to fix that; its just facing the wrong way) but the bottom where it says error please help ******************************************************************************** UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.gsc' Linker will now terminate. ******************************************************************************** ================================================== Linker summary: There was 1 warning and 0 errors. Warnings: ^3WARNING: "zmcore_bgb_machine" is not a valid zbarrier Arguments passed to linker: -language english -modsource zm_ideatraining ================================================== ^1#using scripts ^1-------------^ ^1ERR(0) scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.gsc (56,14) : syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_IDENTIFIER, expecting TOKEN_FILENAME : #using scripts Paste your script here from lines 50 to 60. Here you go i have brutus in there and he works fine i think it might be the power state but then again heres lines 50-60 off my gsc file and if you need my csc too let me know //Traps#using scripts\zm\_zm_trap_electric; #using scripts\zm\zm_usermap; #using scripts/zm/zm_pc_powerstate; // NSZ Brutus#using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_brutus;

you start using forward slashes right here:
#using scripts/zm/zm_pc_powerstate;
should be:
#using scripts\zm\zm_pc_powerstate;

ModmeBot:

still didnt work changed it went to compile and now it says this

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:
ERR(83) scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.gsc (56,35) : Compiler Internal Error : Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/zm_pc_powerstate.gsc

Linker summary:

There was 1 warning and 1 error.

Warnings:

Errors:
^1ERROR: Could not open 'scripts/zm/zm_pc_powerstate.gsc'

^1#using scripts\zm\zm_pc_powerstate;
^1----------------------------------^
^1ERR(83) scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.gsc (56,35) : Compiler Internal Error : Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/zm_pc_powerstate.gsc

ModmeBot:

Heres my whole gsc file

#using scripts\codescripts\struct;
#using scripts\shared\array_shared;
#using scripts\shared\callbacks_shared;
#using scripts\shared\clientfield_shared;
#using scripts\shared\compass;
#using scripts\shared\exploder_shared;
#using scripts\shared\flag_shared;
#using scripts\shared\laststand_shared;
#using scripts\shared\math_shared;
#using scripts\shared\scene_shared;
#using scripts\shared\util_shared;
#insert scripts\shared\shared.gsh;
#insert scripts\shared\version.gsh;
#insert scripts\zm\_zm_utility.gsh;
#using scripts\zm\_load;
#using scripts\zm\_zm;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_audio;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_powerups;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_utility;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_weapons;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_zonemgr;
#using scripts\shared\ai\zombie_utility;
//Perks
#using scripts\zm\_zm_pack_a_punch;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_pack_a_punch_util;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_additionalprimaryweapon;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_doubletap2;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_deadshot;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_juggernaut;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_quick_revive;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_sleight_of_hand;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_staminup;
#using scripts\wardog\perk\_wardog_perk_phd;
//Powerups
#using scripts\zm\_zm_powerup_double_points;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_powerup_carpenter;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_powerup_fire_sale;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_powerup_free_perk;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_powerup_full_ammo;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_powerup_insta_kill;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_powerup_nuke;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_powerup_weapon_minigun;
//Traps
#using scripts\zm\_zm_trap_electric;
#using scripts\zm\zm_usermap;
// NSZ Brutus
#using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_brutus;
// 3arc Perks
#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_electric_cherry;
#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_widows_wine;
// Core
#using scripts\wardog\wardog_addon;
#using scripts\wardog\wardog_callback;
#using scripts\wardog\perk\_wardog_perk_hud;
//*****************************************************************************
// MAIN
//*****************************************************************************
function main()
{
// NSZ Brutus
brutus::init();

wardog_addon::pre_init();
zm_usermap::main();
zm_pc_powerstate::init();
wardog_addon::init();

level._zombie_custom_add_weapons =&custom_add_weapons;

//Setup the levels Zombie Zone Volumes
level.zones = [];
level.zone_manager_init_func =&usermap_test_zone_init;
init_zones[0] = "start_zone";
level thread zm_zonemgr::manage_zones( init_zones );

wardog_addon::post_init();

level.pathdist_type = PATHDIST_ORIGINAL;
}
function usermap_test_zone_init()
{
zm_zonemgr::add_adjacent_zone("start_zone","zone_2","enter_zone_2");
zm_zonemgr::add_adjacent_zone("start_zone","zone_a","enter_zone_a");
level flag::init( "always_on" );
level flag::set( "always_on" );
}
function custom_add_weapons()
{
zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv", 1);
}

ModmeBot:

well we fixed the previous error, however there is a new error now. It says you don't have the file zm_pc_powerstate.gsc in scripts/zm.

ModmeBot:

now i tried to clean up all my spaces and unnecessary tabs and it says

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:
ERR(83) scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.gsc (46,35) : Compiler Internal Error : Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/zm_pc_powerstate.gsc

Linker summary:

There was 1 warning and 1 error.

Warnings:

Errors:
^1ERROR: Could not open 'scripts/zm/zm_pc_powerstate.gsc'

^1ERR(83) scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.gsc (46,35) : Compiler Internal Error : Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/zm_pc_powerstate.gsc

ModmeBot:

okay so i also added this at very bottom to see if this did anything for that and no

function init_power()
{
level flag::wait_till("power_on"); level util::set_lighting_state(2);
}

ModmeBot:

still get same error msg
^1ERR(83) scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.gsc (46,35) : Compiler Internal Error : Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/zm_pc_powerstate.gsc

ModmeBot:

heres my zone file aswell might besomething in here that i missed

>class,zm_mod_level
>group,modtools
xmodel,skybox_default_day
material,luts_t7_default

// BSP
col_map,maps/zm/zm_ideatraining.d3dbsp
gfx_map,maps/zm/zm_ideatraining.d3dbsp
// Audio
sound,zm_ideatraining
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.gsc
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_ideatraining.csc
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_pc_powerstate.gsc

// NSZ Brutus
scriptparsetree,scripts/_NSZ/nsz_brutus.gsc
scriptbundle,brutus_bundle
xmodel,brutus_helmet
xmodel,bo2_brutus_fb_death
xmodel,perk_clip
fx,_NSZ/Brutus/spawn_fx
fx,_NSZ/Brutus/chest_fx
fx,_NSZ/Brutus/helmet_smoke
fx,fire/fx_fire_ground_rubble_50x50
// Core
include,wardog\wardog_addon_core
include,wardog\wardog_addon_perk_3arc
include,wardog\wardog_addon_perk_hud
// PHD Flopper
include,wardog\wardog_addon_perk_phd

ModmeBot:

The problem is that there isn't a file named zm_pc_powerstate.gsc in your scripts/zm folder. You reference it in your Gsc, but launcher cannot find it.

ModmeBot:

okay so last thing i remember i was trying to do, was to change the lights on my map to turn on when the power switch was activated and a youtuber thats chanel is named "pc" told me to put it so now i see that it was his map name so i deleted his map name zm_pc_powerstate and put my map name zm_ideatraining and also deleted this script text from my gsc file:
and also undid/deleted the init proccess he told me to do
and now i got no errors and the launcher says its all good :D
but now all my lights arnt turning on when i turn on the power switch (there already on)
<a title="power switch isnt turning them on">lights already on</a>

ModmeBot:

also my lightning bolt (where my mouse is) Isnt working anymore, and my xyz axis on my camera when i select items is gone

ModmeBot:

Stonermagoo420
also my lightning bolt (where my mouse is) Isnt working anymore, and my xyz axis on my camera when i select items is gone

those are radiant settings you probably turned on by accident. They should be unrelated to any script problems

ModmeBot:

lol i know i figured it out Thank you for your help, cheers :)