Modme Forums

Perk Powerup ???

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Noah Gamerscore
Can anyone help me create a Perk powerup that comes from zombies like regular power ups. if anyone can help me with this then ill give 100% Credit in my maps description. Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

Noah Gamerscore
Can anyone help me create a Perk powerup that comes from zombies like regular power ups. if anyone can help me with this then ill give 100% Credit in my maps description. Thanks

Treyarch already has a powerup that give the player a free perk when collecting it (most likely made for the "on the house" gobblegum). All you need to do is edit it so it drops like normal powerups. go to ROOT/raw/scripts/zm/ and open _zm_powerup_free_perk.gsc. Find:
&zm_powerups::func_should_never_drop
and replace it with:
&zm_powerups::func_should_always_drop
I'm not sure if this works, but it makes sense that it should. Try it out and tell me if it drops free perk powerups like normal.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

Abnormal202
Noah Gamerscore Can anyone help me create a Perk powerup that comes from zombies like regular power ups. if anyone can help me with this then ill give 100% Credit in my maps description. Thanks Treyarch already has a powerup that give the player a free perk when collecting it (most likely made for the "on the house" gobblegum). All you need to do is edit it so it drops like normal powerups. go to ROOT/raw/scripts/zm/ and open _zm_powerup_free_perk.gsc. Find: &zm_powerups::func_should_never_drop and replace it with: &zm_powerups::func_should_always_drop I'm not sure if this works, but it makes sense that it should. Try it out and tell me if it drops free perk powerups like normal.

ya its not working, I even tried putting #using scripts\zm\_zm_powerup_free_perk; in the powerup section for mapname.gsc and still nothing, I mean it compiled fine, no errors, but no perk power up