Modme Forums

[HELP] Verruckt style starting room/spawns

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Hamwunk
For BO3, does anyone know how to set up zombie spawns similar to Verruckt? For example, in solo, having the zombies only spawning in area you are in rather than the other area on the other side of the door? ( 2 spawn rooms like in verruckt)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

Hamwunk
Does anyone know how to set up zombie spawns similar to Verruckt? For example, in solo, having the zombies only spawning in area you are in rather than the other area on the other side of the door?

Work with Zones for this

i also found this vid by Nate to help with zones when scripting

made things much easier to understand

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

D-2-K
Hamwunk Does anyone know how to set up zombie spawns similar to Verruckt? For example, in solo, having the zombies only spawning in area you are in rather than the other area on the other side of the door? Work with Zones for this

Is it somehow possible to have 2 "spawn rooms", you'll spawn randomly in one of those 2, with both different zones? Like when you spawn in, the zone you're in then, will activate. I think that's what he means tho.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Hamwunk

D-2-K
Hamwunk Does anyone know how to set up zombie spawns similar to Verruckt? For example, in solo, having the zombies only spawning in area you are in rather than the other area on the other side of the door? Work with Zones for this i also found this vid by Nate to help with zones when scripting made things much easier to understand

Thanks D-2-K

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
D-2-K Hamwunk Does anyone know how to set up zombie spawns similar to Verruckt? For example, in solo, having the zombies only spawning in area you are in rather than the other area on the other side of the door? Work with Zones for this Is it somehow possible to have 2 "spawn rooms", you'll spawn randomly in one of those 2, with both different zones? Like when you spawn in, the zone you're in then, will activate. I think that's what he means tho.

That is pretty much what I mean. Like I said, similar to verruckt style spawning

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

Hamwunk
soul-toktzt D-2-K Hamwunk Does anyone know how to set up zombie spawns similar to Verruckt? For example, in solo, having the zombies only spawning in area you are in rather than the other area on the other side of the door? Work with Zones for this Is it somehow possible to have 2 "spawn rooms", you'll spawn randomly in one of those 2, with both different zones? Like when you spawn in, the zone you're in then, will activate. I think that's what he means tho. That is pretty much what I mean. Like I said, similar to verruckt style spawning

Actually you would also have to have the other zone de-activate because it is the "start_zone" which auto activates when you spawn in.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

itznvy
Hamwunk soul-toktzt D-2-K Hamwunk Does anyone know how to set up zombie spawns similar to Verruckt? For example, in solo, having the zombies only spawning in area you are in rather than the other area on the other side of the door? Work with Zones for this Is it somehow possible to have 2 "spawn rooms", you'll spawn randomly in one of those 2, with both different zones? Like when you spawn in, the zone you're in then, will activate. I think that's what he means tho. That is pretty much what I mean. Like I said, similar to verruckt style spawning Actually you would also have to have the other zone de-activate because it is the "start_zone" which auto activates when you spawn in.

I don't know alot about scripting, but maybe some kind of code that'll registers in which of the 2 zones you spawn in, and just activates that one?

ModmeBot:

itznvy
Hamwunk soul-toktzt D-2-K Hamwunk Does anyone know how to set up zombie spawns similar to Verruckt? For example, in solo, having the zombies only spawning in area you are in rather than the other area on the other side of the door? Work with Zones for this Is it somehow possible to have 2 "spawn rooms", you'll spawn randomly in one of those 2, with both different zones? Like when you spawn in, the zone you're in then, will activate. I think that's what he means tho. That is pretty much what I mean. Like I said, similar to verruckt style spawning Actually you would also have to have the other zone de-activate because it is the "start_zone" which auto activates when you spawn in.

How do I go about doing that?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

Hamwunk
itznvy Hamwunk soul-toktzt D-2-K Hamwunk Does anyone know how to set up zombie spawns similar to Verruckt? For example, in solo, having the zombies only spawning in area you are in rather than the other area on the other side of the door? Work with Zones for this Is it somehow possible to have 2 "spawn rooms", you'll spawn randomly in one of those 2, with both different zones? Like when you spawn in, the zone you're in then, will activate. I think that's what he means tho. That is pretty much what I mean. Like I said, similar to verruckt style spawning Actually you would also have to have the other zone de-activate because it is the "start_zone" which auto activates when you spawn in. How do I go about doing that?

Thats why we are asking it on the post