Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Ahmed02354
as the title says

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scorpiolo

EAhmed02354
as the title says

We don't have it in the mod tools, you'd have to port it yourself as with any other weapon

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

Scorpiolo
EAhmed02354 as the title says We don't have it in the mod tools, you'd have to port it yourself as with any other weapon

actually, we do have it but it is not scripted. here is the gamedata lines for it, try it yourself & spawn it in it should be easy to fix once we get the scripts
idgun_0,idgun_upgraded_0,,10000,idgun_0,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE,
idgun_1,idgun_upgraded_1,,10000,idgun_1,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE,
idgun_2,idgun_upgraded_2,,10000,idgun_2,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE,
idgun_3,idgun_upgraded_3,,10000,idgun_3,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE,

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ahmed02354
I am really a noob so dont know where to put these and what after?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dan9977
zm_levelcommon_weapons which is locatated at SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\gamedata\weapons\zm

ModmeBot:

thank you very much will try this when im back home!

ModmeBot:

Also you have to change the first FALSE to TRUE if you want it in the box

ModmeBot:

Reply By: easyskanka
ya

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

tbone-5
Scorpiolo EAhmed02354 as the title says We don't have it in the mod tools, you'd have to port it yourself as with any other weapon actually, we do have it but it is not scripted. here is the gamedata lines for it, try it yourself & spawn it in it should be easy to fix once we get the scripts idgun_0,idgun_upgraded_0,,10000,idgun_0,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE, idgun_1,idgun_upgraded_1,,10000,idgun_1,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE, idgun_2,idgun_upgraded_2,,10000,idgun_2,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE, idgun_3,idgun_upgraded_3,,10000,idgun_3,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE,

DUDE NO WAY IT WORKED. THIS IS AWESOME. THANKS!!!!

ModmeBot:

Dan9977
Also you have to change the first FALSE to TRUE if you want it in the box

So I did what you said and the apothican servant does come out of the box, but when I shoot it there is no black hole sucking, it is like a launcher, can I fix this?

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
Scorpiolo EAhmed02354 as the title says We don't have it in the mod tools, you'd have to port it yourself as with any other weapon actually, we do have it but it is not scripted. here is the gamedata lines for it, try it yourself & spawn it in it should be easy to fix once we get the scripts idgun_0,idgun_upgraded_0,,10000,idgun_0,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE, idgun_1,idgun_upgraded_1,,10000,idgun_1,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE, idgun_2,idgun_upgraded_2,,10000,idgun_2,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE, idgun_3,idgun_upgraded_3,,10000,idgun_3,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE,

So I did what you said and the apothican servant does come out of the box, but when I shoot it there is no black hole sucking, it is like a launcher, can I fix this?

ModmeBot:

Ahmed02354
tbone-5 Scorpiolo EAhmed02354 as the title says We don't have it in the mod tools, you'd have to port it yourself as with any other weapon actually, we do have it but it is not scripted. here is the gamedata lines for it, try it yourself & spawn it in it should be easy to fix once we get the scripts idgun_0,idgun_upgraded_0,,10000,idgun_0,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE, idgun_1,idgun_upgraded_1,,10000,idgun_1,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE, idgun_2,idgun_upgraded_2,,10000,idgun_2,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE, idgun_3,idgun_upgraded_3,,10000,idgun_3,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE, So I did what you said and the apothican servant does come out of the box, but when I shoot it there is no black hole sucking, it is like a launcher, can I fix this?

I dont think you can fix it. It's something Treyarch need to do.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

Dan9977
Ahmed02354 tbone-5 Scorpiolo EAhmed02354 as the title says We don't have it in the mod tools, you'd have to port it yourself as with any other weapon actually, we do have it but it is not scripted. here is the gamedata lines for it, try it yourself & spawn it in it should be easy to fix once we get the scripts idgun_0,idgun_upgraded_0,,10000,idgun_0,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE, idgun_1,idgun_upgraded_1,,10000,idgun_1,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE, idgun_2,idgun_upgraded_2,,10000,idgun_2,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE, idgun_3,idgun_upgraded_3,,10000,idgun_3,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE, So I did what you said and the apothican servant does come out of the box, but when I shoot it there is no black hole sucking, it is like a launcher, can I fix this? I dont think you can fix it. It's something Treyarch need to do.

we could probably fix it ourselves it looks like we are only missing the scripts for the AS to work.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: easyskanka
Would be pretty sick to see in mod tools