Modme Forums

Stop zombies from spawning + no round ending

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ItsJasonn
Hey there,

I am very interested in the Mod Tools and after 120+ hours of using the Mod Tools I now know the basics of Radiant, and I would like to learn more about scripting since I found out you can do so many amazing things with your map making scripts.

So now I have introduced myself too on here, I need help with something. I know how to stop zombies from spawning and how to kill all of them, but then the round will end. How can I make that the round does NOT end when killing the zombies.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

ItsJasonn
Hey there, I am very interested in the Mod Tools and after 120+ hours of using the Mod Tools I now know the basics of Radiant, and I would like to learn more about scripting since I found out you can do so many amazing things with your map making scripts. So now I have introduced myself too on here, I need help with something. I know how to stop zombies from spawning and how to kill all of them, but then the round will end. How can I make that the round does NOT end when killing the zombies.

I don't believe that's possible. The way it's been scripted, when all the zombies of a round die, the round ends, no exception. May I ask why you want this? There may still be a solution.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ItsJasonn

Abnormal202
ItsJasonn Hey there, I am very interested in the Mod Tools and after 120+ hours of using the Mod Tools I now know the basics of Radiant, and I would like to learn more about scripting since I found out you can do so many amazing things with your map making scripts. So now I have introduced myself too on here, I need help with something. I know how to stop zombies from spawning and how to kill all of them, but then the round will end. How can I make that the round does NOT end when killing the zombies. I don't believe that's possible. The way it's been scripted, when all the zombies of a round die, the round ends, no exception. May I ask why you want this? There may still be a solution.

I am using the Brutus script to make him spawn whenever a player interacts with a trigger. When doing this the zombies should stop spawning till Brutus died.