Modme Forums

How to add thrasher

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Ahmed02354
So im really a big noob and im trying my best to learn how to script/import etc but I suck,

Now i've seen people putting the panzer and brutus in their map, but how do I add the thrasher?
Is it the same progress as the other bosses? what about sound?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheScavNger
All you have to do is climb Mount Everest, get the gold inside of a cave on the far east side of the mountain, then proceed to kill the mountain goat you stumble across. Take its heart out, go to shadows of evil and make an alternate apothicon servant. Once you do that you need to get banana colada and drop kick your grandma. Once done, check you pc and a folder should show up that says "April fools" :P

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

TheScavNger
All you have to do is climb Mount Everest, get the gold inside of a cave on the far east side of the mountain, then proceed to kill the mountain goat you stumble across. Take its heart out, go to shadows of evil and make an alternate apothicon servant. Once you do that you need to get banana colada and drop kick your grandma. Once done, check you pc and a folder should show up that says "April fools" :P

Teach me this magic! O_o

ModmeBot:

Reply By: easyskanka
Think it might be a while until you see a thrasher in game :(

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Jdcobra
Essentially you would have to export the model and anims from BO3, set those up in APE after doing all the conversion from seanim to xanim_export, and script it yourself... Unless treyarch gives us the assets

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ahmed02354
any idea on how to do that? Im a noob in scripting and exporting assets and models

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mr Wafflez

Ahmed02354
any idea on how to do that? Im a noob in scripting and exporting assets and models

Nothing that can be done easily at all. If you're a noob in scripting, exporting assets, and models, you should probably learn the basics first before trying to make a boss zombie. If you want to try to understand the 'hard stuff', look at NSZ's Brutus script and try changing the model, anims etc. But even then, you'd have to learn how to rip models etc. Ripping models & anims isn't really hard at all. Just use Wraith. Download here: http://aviacreations.com/wraith/ .When it comes to learning GSC (the coding language cod uses) google some old CoD:WAW or BO3 modding tuts. Most old World at War stuff works in BO3 as it's the same language just with a few differences (such as Functions starting with the word 'function' in BO3 but not in WAW). Hope this somewhat helps.