Modme Forums

help spawn zombies

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: xdferpc
When I open an area I respawn zombies from the area that has been opened and other areas that I have not

helpp ¡¡¡

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

xdferpc
When I open an area I respawn zombies from the area that has been opened and other areas that I have nothelpp ¡¡¡

Are you saying that when you open an area, zombies spawn from the area you came from, but not from the new area?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: xdferpc

soul-toktzt
xdferpc When I open an area I respawn zombies from the area that has been opened and other areas that I have nothelpp ¡¡¡ Are you saying that when you open an area, zombies spawn from the area you came from, but not from the new area?

No spawn in all areas and also in which I will

ModmeBot:

xdferpc
soul-toktzt xdferpc When I open an area I respawn zombies from the area that has been opened and other areas that I have nothelpp ¡¡¡ Are you saying that when you open an area, zombies spawn from the area you came from, but not from the new area? No spawn in all areas and also in which I will

Did you place script_structs on the ground with the rigth KVP's?
Have your zones the script_structs as target?

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
xdferpc soul-toktzt xdferpc When I open an area I respawn zombies from the area that has been opened and other areas that I have nothelpp ¡¡¡ Are you saying that when you open an area, zombies spawn from the area you came from, but not from the new area? No spawn in all areas and also in which I will Did you place script_structs on the ground with the rigth KVP's? Have your zones the script_structs as target?

yes

ModmeBot:

xdferpc
soul-toktzt xdferpc soul-toktzt xdferpc When I open an area I respawn zombies from the area that has been opened and other areas that I have nothelpp ¡¡¡ Are you saying that when you open an area, zombies spawn from the area you came from, but not from the new area? No spawn in all areas and also in which I will Did you place script_structs on the ground with the rigth KVP's? Have your zones the script_structs as target? yes

Do you have that zombie_actor body thingy in the map?

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
xdferpc soul-toktzt xdferpc soul-toktzt xdferpc When I open an area I respawn zombies from the area that has been opened and other areas that I have nothelpp ¡¡¡ Are you saying that when you open an area, zombies spawn from the area you came from, but not from the new area? No spawn in all areas and also in which I will Did you place script_structs on the ground with the rigth KVP's? Have your zones the script_structs as target? yes Do you have that zombie_actor body thingy in the map?

yes