Modme Forums

DE bows?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Ahmed02354
Isnt there any option to rip the bows from DE? and trigger them with different things?

Is there anyone that can do this? I know its not an easy job but this would be sick once I/we had it...
And I know some people want something for hard work like this and that is not a problem for me... as you deserve it...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

Ahmed02354
Isnt there any option to rip the bows from DE? and trigger them with different things? Is there anyone that can do this? I know its not an easy job but this would be sick once I/we had it... And I know some people want something for hard work like this and that is not a problem for me... as you deserve it...

You could rip the bow models and anims, but actually re-creating their function would take a long time. So it's unlikely anyone would be willing to do it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

The Black Death
Ahmed02354 Isnt there any option to rip the bows from DE? and trigger them with different things? Is there anyone that can do this? I know its not an easy job but this would be sick once I/we had it... And I know some people want something for hard work like this and that is not a problem for me... as you deserve it... You could rip the bow models and anims, but actually re-creating their function would take a long time. So it's unlikely anyone would be willing to do it.

As far as i know no one did that, i can imagine it taking days, maybe weeks to have the script correct
I do know there's a normal bow, so that shouldn't be harder than a normal gun.
Maybe... idk, i've never ported a gun because i don't own other COD's.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ahmed02354

soul-toktzt
The Black Death Ahmed02354 Isnt there any option to rip the bows from DE? and trigger them with different things? Is there anyone that can do this? I know its not an easy job but this would be sick once I/we had it... And I know some people want something for hard work like this and that is not a problem for me... as you deserve it... You could rip the bow models and anims, but actually re-creating their function would take a long time. So it's unlikely anyone would be willing to do it. As far as i know no one did that, i can imagine it taking days, maybe weeks to have the script correct I do know there's a normal bow, so that shouldn't be harder than a normal gun. Maybe... idk, i've never ported a gun because i don't own other COD's.

Indeed its pretty hard, sadly