Modme Forums

MAKE IT RAIN

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: TheZombieProject
Hey guys does anyone know where i can find rain fx? is there a tut on how to add rain or has anyone made or released any rain fx? JW

Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: solarz_reflexx

TheZombieProject
Hey guys does anyone know where i can find rain fx? is there a tut on how to add rain or has anyone made or released any rain fx? JW Thanks

if u go to fx browser in radiant you should see water, inside water u have many things... xd, there is one: fx_water_drip_line_lg_distant_igc_zod.efx, but sadly u must put those very much... and i know that is very bad :/

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

solarz_reflexx
TheZombieProject Hey guys does anyone know where i can find rain fx? is there a tut on how to add rain or has anyone made or released any rain fx? JW Thanks if u go to fx browser in radiant you should see water, inside water u have many things... xd, there is one: fx_water_drip_line_lg_distant_igc_zod.efx, but sadly u must put those very much... and i know that is very bad :/

It's pretty fast if you place like 5 of them, copy all 5, paste + put them on a good spot, copy all 10 of them, paste, etc etc.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheZombieProject
thanks for the reply's im a bit new to radiant black so i wasn't sure if there was another way. I was able to edit those fx to look more like rain so i dont have to copy and paste a bunch of fx thanks again

ModmeBot:

Reply By: CrossFire

TheZombieProject
thanks for the reply's im a bit new to radiant black so i wasn't sure if there was another way. I was able to edit those fx to look more like rain so i dont have to copy and paste a bunch of fx thanks again

could you send me the rain fx file ? would be appreciated!

ModsOnPoint:

Thread By: TheZombieProject
Hey guys does anyone know where i can find rain fx? is there a tut on how to add rain or has anyone made or released any rain fx? JW

Thanks

Rain is inside this pack
https://forum.modme.co/threads/mikes-repertoire-of-assets.2402/