Modme Forums

BURIED REMASTERED IS BACK!

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ItsDeanford:

Hi peeps,

It has been 3 years since I was last working on Buried Remastered and I have FINALLY found a back up...

I am documenting my progression with screenshots and also YouTube videos over on my channel. Any support or feedback would be appreciated!

Dean <3

*** SCRIPTER NEEDED ***
*** FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH ON
TWITTER- CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN ***

--- VIDEOS ---

--- SCREENSHOTS ---

GotAnyNines:

Awesome. I remember this map, I started to make the above ground area for you before the map was lost. Good Luck!

Pepergogo:

Hi peeps,

It has been 3 years since I was last working on Buried Remastered and I have FINALLY found a back up...

I am documenting my progression with screenshots and also YouTube videos over on my channel. Any support or feedback would be appreciated!

Dean <3

--- VIDEOS ---

--- SCREENSHOTS ---

I really like it
I would love to see BO4 Victis but if you add the originals that's cool too

ThomasCat:

any help you need, dm me. remember looking up to shit like this when i was first learning the tools.

Harry Bo21:

ReMAKE...

ItsDeanford:

any help you need, dm me. remember looking up to shit like this when i was first learning the tools.

Thanks man, much appreciated!

ItsDeanford:

I really like it
I would love to see BO4 Victis but if you add the originals that's cool too

Yeah, I am trying to implement the Victis crew :)

ItsDeanford:

Awesome. I remember this map, I started to make the above ground area for you before the map was lost. Good Luck!

Oh yeah! You still up for it haha?

Pepergogo:

Yeah, I am trying to implement the Victis crew :)

If you want them they're here
https://forum.modme.co/threads/mikes-repertoire-of-assets.2402/

1CrazyGamer:

Yeah, I have got them downloaded but I cant seem to find the Customization file in the GDTs :/

Just do the Bo4 Victus

1CrazyGamer:

Also can't wait to play it when it's finished

Chroma:

Why was Origins the only Black ops 2 map in chronicles?

Harry Bo21:

Coz it’s the only one the original 4 are in

the_bibba_boy:

Coz it’s the only one the original 4 are in

The original 4 arent in Origins, The Primis crew (the younger characters) are in Origins.

Harry Bo21:

Ok the fours twins that are part of the storyline

Chroma:

They also weren't in Nacht or verruct but they remade them. I think it might be the size of the maps compared to the rest, and Origins just being a favorite?

the_bibba_boy:

They also weren't in Nacht or verruct but they remade them. I think it might be the size of the maps compared to the rest, and Origins just being a favorite?

Probably yeah